Friday 16 November 2012

Children in need 2012

It's part way through this year's BBC Children In Need as I type this.  I have just watched a heart wrenching film about the care given to 3 children when their mother was dying.  It was quite upsetting, but you could see the positive impact the councillor had on the family.
  
And like all TV money raising campaigns, they change the mood quickly and there is no better way than showing Tom dancing in trunks and he is showing off his new tattoo.
  
If you can spare some cash, give a little here.
  

1 comment:

  1. I used to watch 'Children in Need' every year but gave up some time ago when I realised that my emotions were being put through the mangler, leaving me exhausted and depressed. (Yes, I know - Not as bad as for the suffering victims themselves). But a scantily-clad, hottie Tom (who's getting hotter by the year) shaking his perfect little booty - well, this I GOTTA SEE!

    ReplyDelete