Wednesday 11 March 2009

London

I have been in London for a couple of days on a 'communication skills' course - an area I struggle with. The focus for much of the time was on NLP, something I would seriously like to learn more about. I learnt quite a lot and am keen to try our some of the approaches. I hope the results don't set me back!

Anyway.... I took my camera with me, as I usually do and was told off by a security guard for taking a picture of a building. I was so shocked at his pettiness and I didn't really have a good come back - so I ignored him - the pathetic little man. I have hundreds, if not thousands of photographs of places and people in London. So, I have put together a collage, pretty much with a random selection. for your delight. Click on the images to make them larger.







4 comments:

  1. This is what the UK is becoming, take no pictures but yet we are openly captured on CCTV constantly.

    Fair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pix dood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL PHOTOS! Sorry for shouting, but they are wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are TOO kind!

    Plenty more still to publish too

    ReplyDelete