Monday 23 March 2009

One Hundred Posts

This is the 100th entry on my blog! Who'd have thought I would have got this far?! It started out with rants and moans and has developed into something else - something more positive, challenging, entertaining (for me anyway) and a place to collect my thoughts.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far: the guest bloggers, those who commented and even those who just visited. Here are links to some of my favourite entries.... and here's to the next 100!


To celebrate this fine day, here are some random and dull facts about the number 100 as filler!

100 is the number of tiles in a standard Scrabble set
100 is the atomic number of fermium
There are 100 pence in an English pound
100 is the minimum distance in yards for a Par 3 on a golf course
The 100 Club is a music venue at 100 Oxford Street in London
The year 100 was a leap year starting on Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen. Thanks for your kind comments on my photo blog - it's great to know that someone shares my love of odd motives :) Out of curiosity, how did you happen to come across my blog?

    By the way, I love your London pics! Make me want to take a trip there sometime in the near future! I especially appreciate the night-shot with the water reflections! Great catch!

    ReplyDelete