Sunday 28 June 2009

Five on the fifth #1 - coming soon

Coming soon!

I read this excellent blog a while ago that gets readers to post 12 photographs taken throughout the day on the 12th of the month and post links to them. I like this idea a lot having completed my project of A year and a day in pictures. However, I think that 12 photographs is too many, so I thought that I would blatantly steal this idea and go for...


So your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to taken 5 random photographs (on a fancy camera or on your mobile phone) and post them on the 'net somewhere on or after the 5th of the month. I don't expect great success early on, but I hope that someone will take part!

You just need post a comment with your name, location and link to your blog/picasa/flickr containing your photos and I will update the blog entry so that the link is on the main blog entry. All will become clear!

I hope that you will take part!

New to this blog? Take a look here

2 comments:

  1. I think I want to be a part of that, I'll try to remember to bring my camera on the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in for sure...thanks for checking out my photo blog...it's updated with one new photo daily.

    http://isnapfotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete