Saturday 27 June 2009

Phallic food

I have found a unexpected satisfaction in growing vegetables in the our garden. We have potatoes, onions, carrots, peas, beans, tomatoes, courgettes, peppers (hopefully) and despite starting with many seedlings, just one remaining cucumber plant.

When we went on holiday, I moved the grow bag containing the cucumber plant on to a chair and the lone plant has had it's first born. Unfortunately, this picture shows the result... it tasted great however once it was freed.

5 comments:

  1. I can't help feeling that the title for this post is designed to illicit responses...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I wanted to do that, I would have had the title "Take a look at my cucumber being squeezed"

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or just had the title as 'massive penis'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not very subtle!

    If your penis is green, you're in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so having a green cock means its broke?

    IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!?!

    ReplyDelete