Sunday 16 May 2010

And you are?

It's been a dull week for me and I wont even bore you with my trip to the dentist.  Have a busy(ish) week ahead, but am using one last days holiday from work on Monday and intend to go to London and just explore with my camera.  I have a couple of places that I want to visit that I have never been to - I'll blog about it I'm sure.

Last night Pete and I and 3 others went for a meal at the top notch restaurant that we went to for my pre-birthday night out.  It's so expensive, but so good.  We ordered some wine and the waitress said "we don't have that one anymore - it was shit wine!".  To the point I suppose.

On facebook I posted a picture that I saw on the net and asked for feedback on what either our new Prime Minister or Her Maj' was saying.  This is my contribution...

2 comments:

  1. No Prime Minister's voted in. Spent much of last week moaning about Tory "unelected PM" rubbish.

    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete