Monday 23 February 2009

100 facts about me - 31 to 40

Here is the next part of the "100 facts about me" list - previous entries can be found here:

31. I cook a mean Lasagne, even if I say so myself.
32. I don’t class myself as superstitious, but I still won’t walk under a ladder.
33. I once owned a
Jukebox that played 7 inch singles, but sadly sold it due to a lack of space (that's a young me in the picture).
34. Coming out to my parents was scariest thing I have done.
35. Coming out to my parents was the biggest anti-climax I have experienced.
36. The last time I paid for a haircut was in the 20th century.
37. I subscribe to at least 20
podcasts.
38. I put my wide tastes in music down to my parents and two older brother playing lots of different kinds of music when I was growing up.
39. The Gherkin (i.e. 30 St Mary Axe) is my favourite building in London.
40. The Burj Al Arab in Dubai (which I have been inside) is my favourite building outside of the UK.

The links on 39 and 40 are my own pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I'll never forget the day I had to sit down and come out to my Mom. Not the best of days for me. But she was, and still is, a trooper. I love her. As for the podcasts, I had to stop listening...I had SO MANY going along with blogs and everything else was driving me crazy! I pay for haircuts about every three weeks.....I should try and work it off in trade!! (By the way, email me and tell me which city you live in...I've done a bit of traveling in England and am always interested to hear about where others live...thanks.) alewispdx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree whole-heartedly with #34. I didn't have a choice as my parents found a few gay news magazines at the bottom of my trash can. Definitely scary, but what a relief once that was over!

    ReplyDelete