Saturday 14 November 2009

100 facts about me - 81 to 90

Here is the next part of the "100 facts about me" list - previous entries can be found here:

81. I will keep trying to play the riff to "Message in a bottle" by The Police on the guitar until I get it right.
82. I regret not having learned another language... it's not too late though.
83. I could happily live without a mobile phone.
84. I once had a loving cat called Gnasher.
85. The art of Escher fascinates me.
86. I had my tonsils out when I was 10 years old.
87. I need at least 8 hours sleep a night to function properly.
88. I think that drinking espresso looks cool and hate is when people say "expresso"
89. I am angry at local councils for giving land to gypsies and may even write to my MP.
90. I go through stages of being addicted to checking my email inbox.

2 comments:

  1. I would die with out my mobile...its the only phone I have, got rid of the land line ages ago....I do the same thing as number 90, at times it is like every few minutes, then...poof as if magic, Im over it and can goe days...

    peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. three out of ten there for me.

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete