Monday 2 November 2009

Five more in a few days

The next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away and you are very welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of November or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, I thought it would be interesting to take 5 images with the same theme...

colour*

This could highlight some of the colourful items and places that catch your eye on the 5th. I hope that you will be inspired take part this month - you don't need a fancy camera, a mobile phone will be sufficient. If you are looking for a place to store your images, you can create photo folders via Hotmail or Google (called Picassa) for free.

* For my North American readers, the theme is Color!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting idea :-)
    I have to think about this one, if I can not reach it in November, maybe Desember ;-) my new friend. Busy days at work you see...

    Hugs from Anne in Norway. (and no look into your blog, get to know you :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephen,

    i got a comment from you in my blog, 'www.imlost-toher.blogspot.com' and i thank you for visiting my blog. I would also like to thank you for this opportunity "5 on the fifth".

    Well, i just wanted to tell you that i am interested in your offer "5 on the fifth". I will start photography but i just want to let you know that, i might not be able to do it for November but will try.

    Cheers,
    Alwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephen,
    this sounds like a fun and creative idéa. I will join "the team" absolutely :-) Cheers my new cyberfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 5 on the 5th can be found at http://madeinbritain94.blogspot.com


    Penelope Osborne =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and I love the autumn leaf.

    ReplyDelete