Thursday 17 February 2011

City boy

Yesterday I was in London for a couple of meetings. I visited our offices at 30 St Mary Axe (The Gherkin) where my employer has just taken on another floor. As I am officially based at home and the local(ish) office is closing soon, my business cards now have this prestigious address - which is rather cool. I can use the office when I want as well, although I probably won't.

After work I met Pete for a Turkish meal. A bargain, but lovely meal where I ate too much. On leaving the Gherkin earlier, I walked past Heron Tower, an almost finished building in The City, and saw some guys hanging on the side cleaning or possibly checking the new windows. I had to take an iPhone photo and if I zoom in on the guys and crop a bit, doesn't it look like a piano?




1 comment:

  1. What a great photo, and, yes, it does look like a piano.

    ReplyDelete