Friday 5 December 2008

100 facts about me - 11 to 20

Here's the second installment of 100 facts about me - the first part can be found here.

11. Until I was 32, I had never lived without having a dog or cat in the house.
12. I feel that I appreciate all music, with the exception of rap. I just don’t get it.
13. I stopped biting my nails when I was 20 so that I could go to guitar lessons without being embarrassed.
14. Barenaked Ladies are the best live band I have seen.
15. I believe that the concept of a Royal Family is simply weird.
16. I take a multi-vitamin pill most days.
17. I don’t like people who shorten names and titles to try to sound cool and trendy e.g. ‘Joburg’ for Johannesburg or ‘Pepper’ for ‘Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band’.
18. I have never walked out of a cinema in the middle of a bad film, though I have been tempted. (Gerry is the worst film I have ever seen...by far!)
19. I think that organised religion causes more problems than it solves.
20. I don’t like dancing.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Gerry, but having waited 30 years to see it I think the Exorcist is pretty poor. And Biggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #12 and #19: agreed. And I've only walked out on two films, the anime Fist of the North Star and live action The English Patient. I had to sit for two hours in the lobby while my friends watched the remainder of the film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's actually worth watching Gerry. You then have the LOW measure for everything you see after it. Even after watching an AWFUL film, you can say "at least it was better than Gerry".

    ReplyDelete