Friday 19 December 2008

My favourite jokes (part 1)

Some jokes make me laugh time and time again. I doubt you will agree that they are that funny, but here goes anyway...

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and asks, "does this taste funny to you?"

this one will only work with readers in the UK:

An Eskimo and his son are walking across the snowy tundra
The son turns to his dad and asks “what are we having for dinner tonight dad?”
His father replies: “son, we're having Vera Lynn”
The son looks disappointed....

“Oh no whale meet again!”


3 comments:

  1. You are mad!

    A man walked into a bar ...
    "Ouch!"
    It was an iron bar

    Have a good Christmas =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that's good.

    A dyslexic man walks in the a bra!


    Sorry!


    I was complimented on my parking skills today. I parked the car, went shopping, came back an hour later to find a note on my window. It said, 'Parking Fine' That was nice I thought!

    ReplyDelete