Wednesday 20 May 2009

100 facts about me - 51 to 60

Here is the next part of the "100 facts about me" list - previous entries can be found here:

51. Although I have tried to wean myself onto it, I still can’t stand the taste of whisky.
52. Steak must be medium rare.
53. I find Elgar’s “Nimrod” from "Enigma Variations" both uplifting and emotional.
54. My favourite colour is neon blue.
55. At an airport, I will check where my passport is at least 10 times.
56. I like playing with the wax on a lit candle.
57. I am right handed for everything except using a knife and fork.
58. I struggle to walk through an airport duty free shop without buying a Toblerone.
59. My earliest memory is sitting in a pushchair in the rain aged about three.
60. Some of my favourite films include: American Werewolf In London, Life Of Brian, Kind Hearts And Coronets, Jackie Brown, Planet Of The Apes. See my blogger profile for more.

4 comments:

  1. Nimrod is such an amazing piece - and that's coming from a rocker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point 51 - You need to try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe its a training need - fancy being my tutor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your blog for a while, but I did not take time to read through all 100 facts before - it's great to find another fan of "Kind Hearts and Coronets"! :)

    Oh and the joke in the footnote to the fact number 2 in that other post just made my day!

    ReplyDelete