Friday 17 July 2009

100 facts about me - 61 to 70

Here is the next part of the "100 facts about me" list - previous entries can be found here:

61. I can use the letters APFS and CFP after my name.
62. There are more photographs of one of our dogs Cindy as a puppy, than me when I was a baby.
63. If I had a son, I would call him Joel.
64. Having a tattoo was a little more painful than I had imagined.
65. I want another tattoo, this time a little chameleon.
66. I am told that I snore.
67. I have a couple of favourite jokes that make me laugh every time I think about them… without fail.
68. I once played Connect 4 with a drinking penalty for losing a game. I lost consciousness after a while.
69. I like the smell of creosote.
70. I have had the same 3 Cactus plants for over 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment