Saturday 28 May 2011

30 second movie #3 - Quotation

This latest 30 second movie took a long time to make.  I first had the idea around 6 weeks ago and I had a few people agree to send clips and did not. Then a few kind people sent clips and they were poor vision and/or sound.  The rest were used.  Thanks to you all... young and old - I appreciate your one second.

This clip shows one of my favourite quotations with help from various bloggers, tweeters and friends. I am proud of this one. Thanks again to all that took part - I will arrange a proper list of names soon.

10 comments:

  1. great idea Stephen and well put together. looking forward to seeing the list of participants although I expect I only know one other than yourself.

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wish I had done a better quality clip for you!

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, Stephen. It was a true honour to have been part of it. I happily withdraw any doubts I had of your project ever being realised; it was well worth the wait.
    I too now eagerly wait to see the list of participants, one or two of whom (apart from yourself) I can guess at - but they're only guesses. But very well done - and thanks.

    Btw Although I knew the quotation it was only on looking it up that I found my thoughts as to its origin was really far removed from its correct source. It's always worthwhile to be shown to be wrong - as in verdicts on films ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant!

    I think Raybeard was channeling the spirit of Sir Christopher Lee, there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't quite get Andrew's reference to Sir C., but I'm sure it was flattering - at least I hope so. Was it a vampiric allusion? - BLOOD-sucking - though in my case, not blood. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a vampiric illusion, Raybeard, it was the tone and timbre of your voice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's interesting, Andrew. I'll have to store up that observation and remember it when I eventually do a longer-length video post. Many fangs - sorry, thanks - anyway. (Now I think we'd better get off Stephen's blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was awesome! Thanks for letting me participate in it !

    ReplyDelete