Tuesday 24 May 2011

Zac Efron naked

It's strange how people find my blog.  A few dozen people found it by typing the words "zac efron naked" into Google.  My blog may has featured Mr Efron in the past, but not naked... unfortunately.  And such searches certainly don't contain real images!

The top 5 searches that brought me readers so far this year were:

Colton Haynes / Colton Haynes gay
Mondrian
Best gay films / Top gay films / best gay movies
Alex Pettyfer
Salim Kéchiouche

The Mondrian one confuses me.  I had one blog entry mention Mondrian as a favourite artist and lots of people come by (though not that many click on other pages).  The really obscure ones also make me wonder how Google really works.

As for the other topics, I suppose that I should be surprised that Fernando Torres doesn't feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment