Saturday 5 November 2011

Five on the fifth #29

Welcome to '5 on the fifth', a posting where you share 5 photographs taken on the days leading up to the 5th of the month. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors can find the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme: MOVEMENT.

You no longer have to leave a comment with your details (though comments are welcome) - just complete the form below including your name and location in the 'link title' field and like magic, you will appear in the list of contributors.




My images are below:





8 comments:

  1. Nice shots! FYI, I was a total ditz, and put my post up a day early. Apparently, I can't tell the different better November 4th and 5th...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing shots. Really liking the outside nighttime shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shot of the headlight beams is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite is the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love the last one, makes you think twice... but it definitely stands for movement. You're clever.

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the lights of the traffic! Thats totally kick ass brilliant! And the wagging hands? Oh boy! I do so love your photos.

    ReplyDelete