Wednesday 2 November 2011

I'm just wild about Harry

I tend to dip in and out of Strictly Come Dancing on the BBC (I loath the X Factor and everything it stands for - so wont watch ITV on a Saturday night).  Anyway... this year has the completely and utterly gorgeous Harry Judd dancing with a professional. I have no interest in McFly, the band he is drummer for, but I just cant get enough of Harry!

For those not in the UK, Dancing With The Stars is based on the BBC programme Strictly Come Dancing which in turn was based on a programme called Come Dancing which ran from 1949 to 1998 (which also inspired the Kinks song Come Dancing).

Here's Harry... enjoy viewing the images (especially the last one)! I should probably have said in the title that this posting isn't safe for work.  Oh well.



5 comments:

  1. Hadn't realised he was McFly's drummer, even though they are one of my very favourite groups of more recent years. Just shows how out of touch I'm getting. But I can't be bothered with 'Strictly', and neither for 'X' (and all the other 'talent' shows).
    However, yes, Harry does show a bit of 'potential' which, for me, is more latent than evident. A little more stubble on that dimpled chin would help - or, even better, fully bearded. Then it could well be a "Phwarrrr!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... and guess who cliecked on it at his work! I should have known better...

    I can't believe you'll not watch The X Factor but you will watch Strictly Come Sequins... Dear. Oh. Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont get me started about the X Factor. Manipulating karaoke contest.

    ReplyDelete