Thursday 17 November 2011

Ha, Ha, Shock, Wow #9

Following on from these previous postings, here are four more random items from the 'net for your pleasure and entertainment...

HA


HA

Three guys, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish. The first guy wishes he was off the island and back home. The second guy wishes the same.
The third guy says "I’m lonely. I wish my friends were back here."

SHOCK

On April 6, 1925, the first in-flight movie was shown.
It was a silent film and appeared on a Deutsche Lufthansa flight
 
WOW

I am preparing a whole blog posting on this guy - but here's a teaser.
I think he is one of the most beautiful guys I have seen!

5 comments:

  1. Wow indeed!

    I look forward too seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinks: "If only he had a beard."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen him before - but I wont spoil it for the others and your blog entry by giving it away.

    He is amazingly good looking. Bloody genes

    ReplyDelete