Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hump day

It's Wednesday already and the start to the working year has been fine so far!  A new year tends to make me focus on the future. I have made the error of announcing resolutions on this blog before. Making very specific resolutions can sometime lead to stress and pressure when I don't fulfill them!  So let's keep it a bit more generic this year. I want to "do more" this year... as simple as that. In other words, I intend experiencing a few more things and stop procrastinating.

If I must specify one... it would have to be continue the process of "coming out" at work and be even more open out of work.

Good luck with your own resolutions!

__________________________________________________

Coming soon to a blog near you...
The Question. 

No comments:

Post a Comment