Tuesday 28 September 2010

George Carlin

As I have said before, the older I get, the less faith I have in faith and am constantly angered by religious people who pick and choose from the Bible to suit themselves.  I no longer believe and a description of religion I heard the other day sums up my view perfectly... "religion is nothing more than superstition".  

I like the late George Carlin - he speaks a lot of truth and is also funny.  I recommend that you watch the whole video, but before you view it, ask yourself a related religious question:  does anyone really think that the world is 10,000 years old?

 

And I like it so much, here is a link to a transcript - the first paragraph is brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. :-)) I'd love to be watching the faces of some God-botherers as they view this.

    ReplyDelete