- Wearing clothes that suit someone at least 15 years younger.
- Hairstyle that also suits someone at least 15 years younger.
- Getting blind drunk several times a week, including one night out clubbing.
- Being loud, obnoxious and abusive to friends and even more so to strangers.
- Treating their children like 'mates', rather than being a role model.
- Too much chunky gold jewellery.
- Wearing football shirts to the pub (preferably Manchester United, despite never having been to Manchester or to Old Trafford).
- Playing crap music at high volume (potentially music they don't really like anyway) from the car and at home.
The strange thing is, many of these idiots probably have responsible jobs and should know better. Perhaps it's just another example of Britain having a scummy underclass, this sub-group being the kidults.