What I haven't done...
- I didn't lose weight or gain any fitness
- Didn't find a new job or enjoy the one I have
- Didn't keep in touch with friends enough
- I failed to say 'no' when I wanted to and ended up saying 'yes' instead
- Didn't visit Jan in Holland, Dom in Austria or Donna in Spain
- Didn't take and pass any exams (as I work in Financial Services, these are CII exams)
- Didn't make an impact on the house "to do" list
- Didn't buy the guitar I wanted
- Only ticked off a couple of my list on 43things.com
- Didn't drink enough juice
- Paid a good amount off the mortgage
- Started and maintained this blog
- Started and completed my macro photography project (The next project is a 2008 photo book)
- Saw some good concerts
- Did a little work on the house (mainly painting)
- Had a couple of fun holidays, weekends away and other events
- Heard some great new music*
- Took some good pictures and have them listed for sale
- Visited Sicily
- Saw many good films making use of Lovefilm.com and Sky+*
- Did as little work as possible and got paid for it!
- Was generally helpful to those around me!
Maybe the little things such as doing someone a favour, clearing out all my old clothes or cooking a good meal for friends can count as well. Just having a lovely home and partner (and not killing him in 2008!) should be sufficient of course and I should count my blessings.
So... in 2009 I fully intend to make this list twice as long and meaningful - watch this space.