This all appealed to me as someone who (a) likes writing lists and (b) is very good a dreaming and (c) also good at putting things off.
Here is a small selection of my 43 Things...
- Visit New York
- Learn to meditate
- Visit Morocco
- Drive around Europe in a campervan
- Get a lizard tattoo
- Write a radio play
- Need less sleep
- Learn and practice speed reading
- Go to the driving range and play golf
- Visit the Cerne Abbas Giant
- Make the front page of a newspaper
I'll get round to them one day I'm sure. I also have my blog-based Kitchen List to push me (update soon). It's worth going to the site just to see the front page and the random dreams of people around the world. There are some very strange ones I noted...
Go for a midnight picnic, learn to draw caricatures, be selfish, get my tongue pierced, Learn to pick locks.