Sunday 8 August 2010

Family BBQ

Pete and I spent the weekend in Kent at my parents for a full family barbecue.  The family ravelled from far and wide for lots of food and much too much drink.  I'm not sure where the various kids get the energy.  Here's a picture I took this morning whilst eating a fry-up.

Thanks to those that took part in the last Five On The Fifth.  There were some excellent and interesting images posted to the various blogs.  I appreciate that holidays and the 5th falling on a Thursday meant that numbers were down a bit.  I do need to carry out some promotion however. Don't forget that you can join the 5 on the fifth Facebook page here.

And finally, I asked a question in the
last blog post about the stunningly beautiful picture.  So who was the guy?  It was Zac Efron...

1 comment: