Thursday 5 August 2010

Five on the fifth #14

x
Welcome to 5 on the fifth, a monthly posting that benefits from audience participation. You take 5 photographs on the 5th of the month (or the days leading up to the 5th) - post a comment here with your name, location and link to the site containing your photos and I will update the blog entry with your information. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors get to see the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme - this month it is: "On The Road".

You can join the 5 on the fifth Facebook page here.

My own pictures are below the links of those who kindly contributed:

Made in Scotland, London
My Time, Dublin
WannabeVirginia W., Ontario
Mrs Urs, Zurich

Dogboy
David, Brighton
Andrew, Bristol
Pete, Our house
Bryn, London

Torchy, Somewhere in the south
James, London


All of my pictures were taken on a couple of very poor mobile phones mainly on the side of the road over the past 2 days.




11 comments:

  1. Hi - count me in:

    Made in Scotland: Five On The 5th - August

    These were all taken on the 5th, but last month when I was away, on the road...

    ahoj

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am up. I was so excited to post 5 on 5th. Awesome idea. It not quite August 5 yet in this neck of the woods but what the heck.

    http://bacardiandbotox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. I might have misinterpreted the theme. My humble contribution here:

    http://yourdogboy.blogspot.com/2010/08/46-five-on-5th.html

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hers mine

    http://davmcdngh.blogspot.com/2010/08/five-on-fifth.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures!! I missed this month but hope to be back in September!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here you go:

    http://oneexwidow.blogspot.com/2010/08/5-on-5th-august.html

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just scraping in on the fifth... my entry

    torchy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stephen, I am afraid life got the best of me this month, and I did not get it together to participate. I hope things even out a bit, and I will be back on board for next month. My apologies.

    ReplyDelete