1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
Leave a note saying hi. What else?!
Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
Yes - it would be useful to have a knife nearby.
3. Who was the last person to comment on your Facebook status?
It was Sonny - about the Grand Prix on Sunday. And what a race it was!!!
4. What is the last thing you spent money on?
A bought an aerial lead. Rock and roll lifestyle eh?! I spent nothing at all today!
5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?
I had been running and losing weight. Then I got injured and went on holiday soon after - so all weight is back on!
6. What's the best film you saw in the last month?
7. What did you wear today?
A suit, a nice lightly checked shirt and tie. i.e. the uniform.
8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?
What was the last CD you bought?
Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams (and it is excellent!)
10. What are you craving right now?
I don't want to write what I am thinking! ;-)
11. When you buy something and your change is 2 pence, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?
I put the money in the charity box.
12. What was the last voicemail you received about?
It was from a colleague asking me to call him... I haven't yet.
13. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?
14. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?
Landing in windy weather at Edinburgh airport.
What kind of car do you want?
A Porsche Boxster please.
16. What do you order when you go to Burger King?
I don't eat crap like BK or MacDonalds. Once you haven't eaten a burger for a while, the stench of the area around one of their "restaurants" is overwhelmingly bad.