Tuesday 14 June 2011

A meme!

I've not done one for ages!

1. Your ex's car is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?

Leave a note saying hi. What else?!


Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?


Yes - it would be useful to have a knife nearby.

3. Who was the last person to comment on your Facebook status?

It was Sonny - about the Grand Prix on Sunday. And what a race it was!!!

4. What is the last thing you spent money on?



A bought an aerial lead.  Rock and roll lifestyle eh?!  I spent nothing at all today!

5. Do you think you gained or lost weight this past month?

I had been running and losing weight.  Then I got injured and went on holiday soon after - so all weight is back on!

6. What's the best film you saw in the last month?


7. What did you wear today?

A suit, a nice lightly checked shirt and tie.  i.e. the uniform.

8. Congratulations! You just had a son. What’s his name?

Joel

9. 

What was the last CD you bought?

Stevie Nicks - In Your Dreams (and it is excellent!)

10. What are you craving right now?



I don't want to write what I am thinking!  ;-)

11. When you buy something and your change is 2 pence, do you keep it or tell the cashier to keep it?



I put the money in the charity box. 

12. What was the last voicemail you received about?

It was from a colleague asking me to call him... I haven't yet.

13. Have you ever blocked someone on Facebook?

Not yet!

14. Scariest thing you’ve experienced in the last year?

Landing in windy weather at Edinburgh airport.

15. 
What kind of car do you want?






A Porsche Boxster please.

16. What do you order when you go to Burger King?



I don't eat crap like BK or MacDonalds.  Once you haven't eaten a burger for a while, the stench of the area around one of their "restaurants" is overwhelmingly bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment