Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Welcome to 5 on the fifth, a monthly posting that benefits from audience participation. You take 5 photographs on the 5th of the month (or the days leading up to the 5th) - post a comment here with your name, location and link to the site containing your photos and I will update the blog entry with your information. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors get to see the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme - this month it is: Fun and Games.
You can join the 5 on the fifth Facebook page here.
My own pictures are below the links of those who kindly contributed:
I am Witness, Washington
New Leaf, Arizona
Daniel, Up and About
Pookie Pie, London
Mr Urs, Zurich
Erik, San Diego
I have been liberal with the topic (as always)...
1. In a suit shop in London I saw this man, Pete loves trying on suits - the visit was fun for him anyway.
2. Not fun, as the football was poor, but it's a game.
3. This made me laugh - some people see graffiti as fun... it's vandalism of course.
4. Kung Fu Panda dumped in a garden! Again, it made me laugh.
5. Some strange people regard queuing at Abercrombie and Fitch to overpay for clothes as fun.