Thursday 6 January 2011

Taking on the world

The latest 5 on the fifth had some great photographs on show, but low numbers of contributors.  I'm not sure whether it's my topics, the day of the week or something else.  Maybe I will never know.

I had visions of my little monthly challenge taking over the world, with it's own website and hundreds of people taking part and growing every month.  And one day, I would set it free and the let other people look after the concept.  Dumb huh?!

Anyway... I ended up going to the doctors today as the cold wont budge.  I have anti-biotics as the doc thinks my head is infected. It's been a strange week at work - I have struggled to find things to do, but today was a nightmare with plenty going wrong, all out of my control. I will try and not let it get to me, but it's not easy. Next week is nice and busy though, so I will have other things to moan about.

Courtesy of Boston.com, here are some pictures of the partial eclipse from yesterday morning that I thought I would pass on.





3 comments:

  1. If you look around our blogworld I wasn't the only one who took a while to get back into it after Chrimbo and New Year. I guess that is why many didn't take part this time. Usually it's pretty awesome, isn't it?

    Happy New Year btw - better late than never, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stephen.. I did not get the time to contribute. Does not mean that I do not follow or read your posts or that of the other bloggers. It is still a great idea. Keep well. Hugz me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its no criticism of those who take part - I love seeing pictures, it's just that I still hope that lots of people will take part one day.

    ReplyDelete