- I don't like or trust Julian Assange. I doubt whether he's done all his sneaky stuff to save mankind.
- Wikileaks has actually achieved very little in the great scheme of things.
- Despite his followers announcements, I don't believe his life in in danger if he was sent to Sweden.
- I believe that Sweden would give him a fair trial.
- If there was any hint of a death penalty in the US, he wouldn't be extradited anyway.
- I trust Ecuador as much as I trust Assange.
For a far better viewpoint, have a look at Andrews blog.