Tuesday 23 November 2010

Day 23 - A favorite song

This posting is part of the 30 day challenge...

To choose one favourite song is impossible for me.  I have hundreds of songs that come and go as favourites. I have mentioned before that years ago I owned a jukebox that played 7" singles.  I made a list of singles I wanted to buy and stopped when I got to 200.  I bought hundreds of singles over a few years, mainly at local record fairs for pennies.  Happy times.

So how can I complete today's task?!?  Well, I am not sure I can or even should.  And even if I did put a song on here, would you care?  But to ensure I complete this 30 day blog challenge, I will share one of my fave's with you - it's Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac.  A stunning rocking song with a blistering guitar solo and an interesting story behind it (find out more here).

But... my challenge for YOU is to go to your CD collection or computer and select an album you haven't heard in its entirety for a while and give it a spin from start to finish.  Enjoy the whole ALBUM as it was intended.

1 comment:

  1. Such a super great song! Extremely popular and WAY overplayed on the radio...but, nonetheless, amazing piece of music.

    ReplyDelete