Tuesday 30 November 2010

Day 30 - Plans for the month ahead

This posting is part of the 30 day challenge...

To end the 30 day challenge, a brief post about the month ahead.

This weekend is a special occasion in the Chapman family with my Mum and Dad renewing their vows at their local church.  They opted not to return to South East London where they were first married... the area is a bit rough now.  And on Sunday, Pete and I are going to see The Human League - we were given tickets by one of Pete's clients.

Work this month is peppered with a 2 day visit to Edinburgh (followed by a few drinks) and a day in London (followed by a few drinks).

Also this month, Pete and I are going to France for a couple of days.  We use the excuse that it's to buy presents, but it's really all about drinking and eating!

The highlight, of course, is Christmas and although there are no plans yet, I'm sure it will be lots of fun.  I have bought zero presents so far.  Pete and I have made sloe gin and chutney as 'personal' gifts and need to bottle them up.  Anyone know where I can buy bottles?!

And don't forget, 5 on the fifth is coming at the weekend too (more information tomorrow).  You can join the 5 on the fifth Facebook page here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it through - a sterling effort!!

    ReplyDelete