This posting is part of the 30 day challenge...
As someone who has liked to make list of things "to do" (and usually postpone), I find that work has dragged quite of lot of my ambition out of me. Two redundancies and a dull job will ruin your faith in employers.
Anyway... here's a personal objective I will share with you: I want to write a song. I have lots of ideas. I need to get the ideas out of my head and recorded.
It's a good time to update the kitchen list...
- Visit the local comedy club
- Go to the dog track DONE
- Cycle into London
- Watch the local non-league football team DONE
- Visit Pete's Uncle and Aunt in Oakham DONE
- Go to both local theatres DONE 1, 1 TO GO
- Have more dinner parties DONE
- Poker night DONE
- Go on a photo treasure hunt in London