Thursday 24 March 2011

The snuggie

I have to admit that I like watching infomercials.  Having come out and said it, I feel so much better now. I have never bought anything, from the Power Juicer to Super-dooper-stain removers, but I think that the adverts so bad that they are good.

Most I don't watch all the way through and one that is showing on UK television is so painful that I can only last a minute or so. It's really embarrassing, especially the bit at the one minute mark with the family around the camp fire and watching some sport game.  You can imagine the snuggie lasting around 1 second if it catches fire and the people around them at the game thinking "who are these ****ing weirdos?!?"



There is a great clip here, showing how relationships can suffer when women own a snuggie...

2 comments:

  1. City Bear, London24 March 2011 at 07:17

    Bugger the Snuggie! I want a Pressenopenbooklite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If everyone would wear it, you would wear it too, wouldn't you?

    Nah, joking! :)

    ReplyDelete