Saturday 5 March 2011

Five on the fifth #21

Welcome to the new look '5 on the fifth', a posting where you share 5 photographs taken on the days leading up to the 5th of the month. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors can find the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme - which this month is: LINES

You no longer have to leave a comment with your details (though comments are welcome) - just complete the form below including your name and location in the 'link title' field and like magic, you will appear in the list of contributors.


___________________________________________

My images are shown below...







11 comments:

  1. I really love the apparent simplicity in the last pic. When you look a little deeper there are so much more. Well spotted!

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pens, and really love the railroad tracks. And am really fond of the new look, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice site re-do! The market carts is the picture that really grabbed my eyes. It looks as though they go on for miles. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Particularly love the pens - very imaginative :)

    t!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 3rd pic with the shopping carts. I wish I would have thought of that. Great theme this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the app and self-posting! - Bet you love it too! The felt-tips are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The felt tips were a late entry - purposefully well saturated in colour. Glad the linking tool worked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the markers - but my favorite is the power lines. Amazing angle.

    -nl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great images. I love the way that the tower just seems to radiate at the center of those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great set! love the perspective/angle you took. well done! best - darci (aka i am witness)

    ReplyDelete