Tuesday 29 March 2011

London in the Spring

I went to London today for a look around. I was a bit unsure what to do so I went East and south today and then through the city towards the west end. I will do north London (Alexandra Palace and Primrose Hill etc) in a couple of weeks and then Richmond area on my birthday, as we have found an interesting looking restaurant there - no menu and no set prices... it's all a surprise depending on what the serve you!

I went to the Museum of London's exhibition of London photographs, which I highly recommend and ambled through a very busy City.

I finished the day meeting Pete at a great new pub within St Pancras International station and then had a wonderful Italian meal. Garlic breath all round.

Here are some pictures from the day including the leftover bike locks at the station, cute builder in the city, reflection in The Gherkin, Pete outside the pub at St Pancras and a pretentious starter in the restaurant (wind dried?!).



4 comments: