Thursday 10 March 2011

A naked man in my room

For over 20 years, in the various places I have lived, there has been the same picture of a naked man on my wall. It is a print of a huge charcoal drawing that I saw in Bordeaux many many years ago in the window of a gallery. I instantly loved the picture and knew I wanted a copy. The skills required to produce something of this quality are many. Despite the fact that it was hanging on my wall for so long, no-one thought to ask if I liked naked men. I always thought that was odd. For the record, and in case you didn't know, I do like naked men!

























But here's the problem... I don't know who the artist is and I want to know. I need to know! On the print, the signature is too faint to make out fully.  It has worried my for years.  Can anyone read the signature and help me out?!


1 comment: