Tuesday 5 July 2011

Five on the fifth #25

Welcome to the 25th month of '5 on the fifth', a posting where you share 5 photographs taken on the days leading up to the 5th of the month. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog, so that your visitors can find the other contributions. You can take 5 random pictures or follow my suggested theme: SILVER.

You no longer have to leave a comment with your details (though comments are welcome) - just complete the form below including your name and location in the 'link title' field and like magic, you will appear in the list of contributors.




My images are all macro shots and all a little bit silver...








9 comments:

  1. I am loving the shot of what I think is a corkscrew...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and interesting shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I had the same idea but didn't have the time to arrange it. Unfortunately I'm convinced my pics never would have turned out as great as yours. Well done!

    Isn't weird how amazing all those tiny details are?

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you got the silver in these pieces to just glow. Great lighting work. Macro work really takes the usual and day to day and blooms it into something fantastic. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pics. I love the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific photos! As I'm sure you noticed from many of my shots Stephen, I like macro shots.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them!!

    Especially liked the corkscrew and the safety pins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only just worked out that the fourth one is a grater. And I saw it earlier.

    Nice details there Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, really nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete