Top holidays & events 2009
- In January we went to a concert in Paris and saw the French president and his wife.
- Pete and I went to Holland twice, in May for a 40th party and again in September.
- The cruise in June was far better than I expected it to be. We saw some amazing sights: Norway, Iceland and the Arctic circle. Some pictures here.
- And I started planning a holiday for my 40th.
- Seeing Fleetwood Mac at Wembley was a musical highlight.
- The One Eskimo album finally saw the light of day and is very good indeed!
- The Beatles remasters were a welcome reminder that they made the best music ever.
- Heard quite a lot of new music. More reviews in 2010.
- I shared some rare music on these postings.
- Pete was a slave to the rhythm in the summer.
- We went to a couple of festivals.
Top movies 2009
In no particular order:
Rudo y Cursi
The Man Who Wasn't There
Man on Wire
Juste une question d'amour
Vals Im Bashir
The Royal Tenenbaums
Lucky Number Slevin
The Darjeeling Limited
Most read blog entries 2009- Fleetwood Mac - The 200th blog post
- Only a little bit gay (Man crush)
- A letter to my 16 year old self
- Three little words... I am gay
- 30 St Mary Axe
- This blog is pants!
- Stephen Gately RIP
- All Ha Ha Shock Wow entries
Predictions for 2010
- A hung Parliament
- Chelsea win the Premiership
- Crystal Palace sold
Top totty of 2009
Top row, left to right: Yoann Gourcuff, James Nichols, Roque Santa Cruz
Middle row, left to right: Dino Gamecho, Kevin Zeegers, Christian Cooke, Robin Van Persie
Bottom row, left to right: Alex Pettyfer, Edilson Nascimento, Julien Quevenne