Sunday 28 February 2010

28 days later

So after 28 days of blogging without a day off, I have reached the final day of the month and the end of this little project.

I've found it tough to come up with something every day, but I hope you've not been too bored! The content has been varied and the readership up a little, but that was never the aim of course.

Normal service has now been resumed.

So with this in mind, the next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away and you are very welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of March (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is... People (perhaps pictures of people you have met this week or even the first 5 people you see on the 5th?)

I hope that you will be inspired take part. If you are looking for a place to store your images, you can create photo folders on Hotmail or Google (called Picassa) for free. Don't forget to add a comment to my blog with your name, location and link. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.


4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... people right? Let's see what I can come up with. I have to thank you for this little creative challenge; here it comes... Thank you! :)

    Love
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice effort, best to do what you can when you can though I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to play along with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete