Monday 1 February 2010

February

Addendum: I have decided to blog 28 times this month! (stop groaning)

It's February already! According to the BBC, today is the most popular day for "throwing a sickie". If you do, please use the day wisely - remember the words on this blog entry.

Well we made it through January, complete with horrible credit card bills and plenty of snow. Work is building up nicely and I am happier being busy and a little stressed. I was in Edinburgh for a few days at the end of last week and it took me a full day to recover! A lack of sleep and more work than usual conspired against me.

Today a colleague and I are representing our company at an event in London - so perhaps a chance to network and see what what career options are out there these days... I mean, work hard demonstrating our service!


We did the Ikea run on Saturday and managed to find very little that we wanted to buy. To my pride, I came away from the shop avoiding garlic crushers and wine glasses. Ikea in Milton Keynes does appear to employ some cute guys however.


Anyway... The next "5 on the fifth" is a few days away and you are very welcome to take part. You can either take 5 random pictures of anything that happens to you on the 5th of February (or the days leading up to it) or perhaps go for my suggested theme. This month, the theme is... City Life.


I hope that you will be inspired take part. If you are looking for a place to store your images, you can create photo folders on Hotmail or Google (called Picassa) for free. Don't forget to add a comment to my blog with your name, location and link. Remember to mention my blog on your own blog so that your visitors get to see the other contributions.

2 comments: