Sunday 14 February 2010

Catching up

Yesterday, Pete and I spent the day in London. We just walked and walked, taking in the sights and sounds. We ended the day with a tapas meal - with too much food of course.

I bought a couple of work shirts, 2 CD's (to complete my Beatles collection), a faux leather jacket, a book on sketching and a couple of coffees.

Walking back to the station, a slightly drunk homeless guy approached us and I thought, here we go again, but he started firing jokes at us - some of which were funny, so Pete gave him a pound. The only one I remember properly was...

- What do you give the paedophile that has everything?
- A bigger parish.


On the way home, we had 20 minutes to kill before the train at King's Cross, so we walked through St Pancras International station next door, that was emptying after its usual busy day and I took this photo balancing the camera on a railing:


Today is going to be a relaxing one: hopefully a run (after weeks of injury), plant some seeds, read the papers, watch some football and rugby on TV and a valentines meal this evening!

I am exactly halfway through the month of a blog entry every day. 14 down, 14 to go...



1 comment: